Predictive Technology Inc is a leader in Battery Management Systems. By combining Critical Power Monitoring powered by Generex and Critical Power Services powered by Arc Angel Services. Avoid unnoticed or unexpected battery failures, extend the battery lifespan up to 30% and preserve the reliability of your batteries.
- Generex is the only patented Battery Management System with individual monitoring of voltage, Temperature, Impedance and high precision voltage balancing “Equalizing” for up to 330 accumulators.
- For Lead/Acid, NiCd, NiMH, and Li-Ion batteries.
- Avoid unnoticed or unexpected battery failures, extend the battery lifespan up to 30% and preserve the reliability of your batteries.
BACS – Battery Analyze & Care System
The BACS battery management system manages the operational values of each individual battery and optimizes battery charging using its patented EQUALIZING technology and increasing the battery life in UPS applications up to 30%. “EQUALIZING” harmonizes charging and discharging processes in an auto-adaptive way, by balancing the voltages within the string, every cell receives and maintains full charge level which avoids negative influences like sulfation, dry out, undercharge and many others typical battery problems in high voltage string applications. BACS C20/23/30/40/42 module with internal temperature sensor for 2V, 2,4V, 6V, 12V and 16V accumulators between 7-6000 Ah, with individual block voltage regulation/balancing. LED status display and bus cable connections. – Patent-Nr.: DE 10 200 4013 351.4 –
Charging process for batteries with BACS – the charging of battery 3 is capped to prevent overcharging that could cause gassing while the supply of energy to battery 2 is continued and boosted until the target charging voltage is obtained. Battery 1 performs ideally and is not regulated.
- Monitoring and control of battery groups up to 330 individual cells/blocks
- Available for 12V, 6V, 2V, 1.3-3.6Volt batteries from 7Ah to 6000Ah capacity
- Easy retrofitting on existing battery systems
- BACS Starter Kit includes a BACS WEBMANAGER with battery isolated communications and a BACS Hard- and Software Tool Kit to analyse Battery histories
- Optional remote monitoring through UNMS
- Optional auxiliary sensors for environmental data and integration of 3rd party sensors into the BACS management system