UPS to 90KVA
Predictive Technology understands that you need a power infrastructure that can work across your enterprise and respond to constant change. You need to have a power infrastructure that allows you to add capacity, deploy blade servers and other high density equipment safely and it has to be cost effective.
PTI has several options for cost effective UPS power systems ranging from 15kVa to 90kVa. Liebert/Emerson is one of our top manufacturers of UPS power systems achieving enhanced operational flexibility, lower cost of ownership, and high system availability.
Liebert APM™ with flex power technology is a transformless, on-line UPS that offers the industry’s top rating and flexibility. It features FlexPower ™ technology which incorporates distributed intelligence and scalable power in a common assembly.
- Reduces energy consumption and total cost of ownership, with up to 94% efficiency – the highest in the industry.
- Lowers capital costs – customers buy only what they need now, with the ability to expand later
- Add capacity without powering down
- Reduces maintenance and mean time to repair, with front-only access (12 inches rear access required for cooling)
- Fits easily into rack environment, due to row-based design
- Minimizes time and costs associated with operating and managing multiple rack-mount UPSs
- Offers high reliability, thanks to design based on proven large system architecture
- Improves reliability with independent DSP controls in each FlexPower assembly and the bypass and monitoring assembly, and with FlexPower redundancy capability
The Liebert NXr provides an efficient flexible, space saving solution for networks. It has an above industry standard efficiency rating of up to 94% in a compact, low footprint UPS. This unit keeps your network protected while saving on cost and data center space.
- In response to the demands of new technologies, this UPS achieves higher tiers of availability and support even with increased densities with minimal disruption to operations.
- It has configurable battery and standard top cable entry.
- This UPS allows easy configuration of different system architectures like dual bus and parallel ability.
- This UPS provides a mission-critical technology that minimizes single points of failure in your network.
- A UPS that promises the highest possible availability of your IT systems; the Liebert NXr highlights reliability with low mean time to repair (MTTR).
Lowest Cost of Ownership
- It was designed to minimize capital equipment expenses and optimum efficiency. Its low footprint saves costly floor space while effectively managing data center facilities with high densities.
- It provides 100% usable real power with high generator compatibility because of low input THDi, high input power factor, low input cable and switch gear rating.