Our thoughts and prayers go out to all of you, your families, our colleagues, and the Nation during this unprecedented and unpredictable time. We pray you all are safe, in good health, and that this will end soon.
WE are considered to be part of the Essential Critical Infrastructure suppliers and services industry as noted by the US Government. We provide products and services in power generation and backup that supports the integrity of critical organizations. These include organizations in critical manufacturing, communications, food, healthcare, energy, Military, and information technology.
PTI is open and ready to support your essential critical businesses.
Here are some things that we are doing so that we can continue operations for you and stay within the guidelines of the CDC:
- Several of our Team members are working from home so that we can keep them safe so they can support you in time of need.
- Our Team is available for virtual meetings to support your technical needs or questions
- We are maintaining open communications with our manufacturers. STOCK is available for shipment including: Batteries, Battery Management Systems, UPS, PDU, Leak Detection, Racks, Monitoring equipment, and Environmental modules.
- Our Team and service partners are available for emergency services if needed. We will follow proper PPE guidance on all calls.
- We are disinfecting our facility daily to prevent the spread of any virus to protect our team and customers.
- US Mail, UPS packages, and FedEx packages are not brought into the facility. They are dropped in our vestibule and then sanitized.
We are all in this together. It is our top priority to maintain the health and safety of our employees, customers, partners, and the community.
We will all continue to face many challenges and fears over the next several weeks as we live in the “New Normal”; however, know that Predictive Technology is here for you. We are committed to do whatever it takes to support your needs.
Be safe and Virtual Hugs to you all,
– Angela Wilson, CEO