Connect to Any Server in the Rack
KVM switch is a hardware device, used in data centers, that allows the control of multiple computers from a single keyboard, monitor, and mouse. The rack KVM allows for the IT administrators to connect to any server in the rack.
The key benefits of using a KVM switch include:
- Saving money on redundant hardware
- Consolidating desk space
- Increasing performance by having multiple computers working as one
- Minimize cabling needs
- Improve return on investment with centralized network power control
Choosing a KVM Switch
Some important factors to consider when choosing a KVM switch include:
- Stability of the monitor resolution
- Whether or not it supports multiple platforms
- Operating systems compatibility
PTI Solutions carries an array of KVM products including Desktop KVM & KM, IP KVM Switches, Secure KVM, LCD KVM drawers, and Analog KVM switches to meet your needs.
- Desktop KVM & KM allows streamline access to essential business systems and connectivity to multimedia environments via a single keyboard, video and mouse set.
- IP KVM Switches allows the ability to move computing equipment away from a centralized workspace with switches and extenders that manage IT from virtually any location having an internet connection.
- Secure KVM allows you to securely interact with peripheral sharing devices via certified switches that meet stringent government specifications.
- LCD KVM Drawers can be single or dual rail models saving space by having the keyboard and monitor in one unit.
- Analog KVM Switches has a direct cable connection from the computer to the KVM switch to the console. It is also an excellent solution for small and medium single site facilities.
KVM switches are designed with a host of interfaces and functions to meet your individual needs. Whether at home, in office or in the server room, the right KVM switch allows IT infrastructure management great control and peace of mind in their data centers.